Recreation & Parks Forms

Below are links to Recreation & Parks Department forms:

Special Event Permit (This form is processed through the City's Permitting Office)

Change of Class Form
Change of Class Form user
Registration Form
Registration Form
Scholarship Form
Scholarship request
Refund Request Form
Refund Request Form user
Scholarship Spanish Form
Spanish Scholarship user friendly
Spanish Registration Form
Spanish Registration user friendly
Facility Change of Date Form
Change of Date form
Memorial Tree Planting and Plaque
Memorial Tree Planting and Plaque application